Why I Can’t Go To Marshall’s (or TJ Maxx) (Or Homegoods)

Description

This is what happens when I have 25 minutes to kill while waiting for an appointment, and there just-so-happens to be a Marshall’s near.

Description

I am inexplicably drawn to the food, kitchen utensils, and bath and body areas of these type stores. With disasterous results for my wallet.

Description

It’s not as quite as bad as it looks, don’t count the toaster oven in the first picture, I all ready had that. It was just the truffle oil, olive oil, 2 jars of roasted peppers, raspberry jam, and apricot jam. Okay, never mind, it is pretty bad.

Comments

This all looks like absolutely essential stuff to me.

Do you make your hubby some of that great homemade ice cream to soften him up before the credit card bill comes?

Props to the Greek roasted peppers and I bet the truffle oil set you back a pretty penny.

As Marjie said, these are essentials! lol

I keep meaning to try to find some truffle oil. I always enjoy looking at (I mean buying) new and interesting food products.

I try to avoid them as well! I always fall victim to the dessert plates and teacups/teapots. I am running out of room!

But, think about how much you saved versus buying your items in a gourmet grocery…

5. Pam says

Marjie, hubby doesn’t pay the bills I do. He has no clue, and I like it like that.

Peter, the truffle oil was less than ten dollars. I’m sure it’s lousy quality, but it’s the best I can do!

Kevin, buying special little food items, can get addictive!

Hahahaha! I have the EXACT same problem, but with Target. I’d love to know how much I spent there last year…I’m trying to reform, but I think it’s hopeless.