Oh No!

I just realized that it’s the day before Christmas…Christmas Eve…and I have not watched:

Wonderful

or

Miracle

or

Story

or even

Rudolph

and not this

Frosty

or this

Grinch

My youngest daughter calls the day after Christmas, Christmas Adam. After all if the day before is Christmas Eve, shouldn’t the day after be Christmas Adam? She was about 7 years old when she thought of this. I personally think she is a genius, but I might be biased!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas or a Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate!

Comments

There are a couple of those I haven’t watched yet either, but I’m going to fix that! Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family. Susan

I meant to watch “It’s a Wonderful Life” last night, but somehow the final cookie and candy prep, salad making and just plain present-wrapping exhaustion (today is Christmas day in Oz) kept me from sitting down to watch it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

( I LOVE the idea of Christmas Adam… that’s a smart girl you’ve got there!)

Christmas Adam! Love it! We are getting a laugh from it on our way to St. Louis on Christmas Eve. We go to Illinois on Christmas Adam. Merry Christmas!

I was able to catch It’s A Wonderful Life last night on NBC but the other ones I haven’t seen listed anywhere!!

I agree with you. Your daughter is a genius!!!! Love that..Christmas Adam!!! Priceless!!!

Merry Christmas

Hope your day was Merry. All was video game heaven here in Oregon.. Oh and new fuzzy blankets. Christmas Adam is perfect. I’m off to work, Have a fine Boxing Day!

You’re not the only one who missed them. It’s not truly the holidays to me unless I see Christmas Story or hear the Temptations sing “Slient Night.”