My New Favorite Toy

labeler

I believe in the power of suggestion. I believe if you go around smiling, soon you will be happy. I believe that if you buy yourself cute exercise clothes, you will exercise. So, when I read that one of the best tools for organizing is a labeler, I didn’t even hesitate. I knew I wanted one.

Sticky Rice

I was right. I love this thing. It is useful everywhere! Right now it is at school and I am busy putting professional looking labels on my folders and binders. They are so pretty, sometimes I just sit and gaze at them. It calms me. It is my little island of order in the chaos that is middle school.

When I get everything organized (and I will, because I have a labeler, after all), I’ll post pictures. You will be green with envy!

Comments

Oh to be organized! The beauty in “neat & tidy” has escaped me thus far, but I have hope that someday I too will acquire a label maker and then… perhaps…

=-)

how fun! i want a label maker too! by the way, what do you do with sticky rice? i bought some and don’t have a plan for it yet. any good recipes?

I love toys, too. One of my sons bought me a “turbo sealer” for xmas, and you can bet that I’ve been turbo sealing up cheeses, meats, etc…

Ooooh, cool! Um, when you are done organizing your stuff, um, would you come out here and have a go at the chaos of my home? Please? :-)

5. Pam says

Joan – I’m putting all my hopes in the lable maker. It better do all it promises to do!

Rachel – It’s all about the cute exercise clothes. Really.

Sweetpea – I’m glad I’m not the only one that feels such love for a labeler.

Joy – nothing to be envious of yet, but it’s coming!

Natashya – no, an unorganized Taurus.

Queenie – I have no idea what to do with the sticky rice, other than label it.

Terri – it is wonderful, isn’t it?

Marjie – leave it to boys to buy something with the word turbo in it!

Katherine – me too. And I’m placing lots of hope on this label maker.

Queen B – cute and practical, that’s my motto.

Paula – Sure that should be about 2025.

Pearl – she would love it, really!

Susanna – you do, you really do!

I am an organization freak. Not to say I keep things organized, but I love things that I think will help me along. I remember being in the third grade, no kidding, and wanting one of those old style (now pretty gaudy) label makers…so be careful where you leave that thing. Though, I wouldn’t have stolen one. I also wanted a lamination machine…but really, what was I going to laminate at that age?

Ooooo I love labelers. Sure I can clean out and reorganize a room but then if I get LABELs on all those things….ohohhhhh it just pulls it all so much more together and professional! …. and makes is so my husband doesn’t come right in an screw it up. ;)
    Thanks for the site. I am new but will be back! Thanks

wowww.. I will love to have one myself ;-)) It has been so long since i last said hello.. great to read about u again … catch up soon !!

Oh… I want one… I want one… I want one… I want someone to come into my house with one, and what they cannot label, they throw away… (sorry that last part was supposed to be a thought bubble..)