Weekend Cat Blogging #191

Scrappycat

Time spent with cats is never wasted. – Colette

Scraps (aka Scrappycat), the senior citizen of the Sidewalk household. She keeps us all in line.

This will be my entry for this week’s Weekend Cat Blogging, hosted by Sir Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail.

Comments

I look forward to these all week. I show them to Bustopher who pretends to be bored. He jumps off my lap, however, when I go to another page. So I think he is really quite interested.

I have a visiting cat here in my house now, Jupiter. She is amazing. I love your black and white cat and decided that the next cat I get will be black and white. I am allergic to cats, which is really sad, but Jupiter doesn’t seem to bother me. My cat, Milo, however is a different story and he has been our outside cat for nearly 20 years now. He is a beautiful red cat. He lays with all 3 of our dogs and cleans them. Isn’t that sweet?

Oh my gosh, she and Patchouli look like littermates! She certainly is regal looking. All of your kitties are so pretty, and look so content! Ah, the life of a cat!

I had a cat a long time ago named Scrapper. He was a pure bred silver Persian that I ended up adopting from a friend (he couldn’t care for him anymore). We called him Scraps half the time. We lived with Scraps during his senior years and my parents ended up just being absolutely crazy about him. They were devastated when he died and haven’t wanted another cat since. He was a good ol’ kitty.

How old is your Scraps?

What a supermodel! I always look forward to these pictures.
    I’m not surprised that you don’t know who is playing in the Super Bowl just by how much you get done each week. I sometimes lose entire weekends to the game.
    Judi

6. Pam says

Terri – Bustopher! I love that name!

Pearl – yep, she knows it.

Shabby – Scraps says thanks.

Andrea – they are! Cat’s are natural posers.

Kat – Milo sounds like a sweetie.

Tins – Scraps says thank you!

Noble – pensive and old!

Glam – thank you!

Paula – I know, I’m partial to black and white kitties.

Queen B – are you going to post a review when you finish?

Marjie – yeah, we like black and white!

Sherry – Scraps is 17 years old.

Enep – thanks for visiting.

Sweetpea – you’ve summed Scrappy up perfectly!

7. Anonymous says

Hey just becoming a member, glad to be in! I’m Norma and I’m inspired by my husband, I’m a fan of running and currently being healthy and balanced :)

I’ve been concerned in some other forums and have identified this destination to have a lot better articles, so it makes sense to finally post!

BTW, what can I do to change the time zone for my account? It’s kind of weird having the time like 5 hours off lol