Comments

He’s beautiful! We don’t have those anywhere I’ve lived in the west. I’ll have to look him up in my bird book and find out a little more about them.
    Nice picture!

I agree with everyone else. What a wonderful photo. I have bluebirds too and I am cleaning out the boxes now. I better get busy!

Great shot! I saw one a couple weekends ago and like always… it brought a smile to my face. Lately, I’ve beens seeing Robins around here. Not sure if they over winter here or fly off. I should check that out. We’ve had some really glorious days lately, feels like Spring!

Nice shot! What a beautiful reminder that spring is right around the corner. We have been running the AC the last 5 days or so. Never stays cold here for long!

Great photo – we don’t have those in Britain. Closest we have are Blue Tits. They’re really cute despite the name! Alex

What a delightful bluebird! I’m looking forward to our birdies returning…not that my cardinal doesn’t delight me when he comes out!

Is that the bluebird of happiness?
    Or Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder?
    Perhaps the cute little guys that help the Disney heroines out of a jam?
    I don’t think we get them this far north, what a beauty!

such a pretty bird! i love bluebirds! we have cardinals and bluejays and robins but i’ve never seen a bluebird here in NJ. nice photo. makes me want Spring even more!

9. Pam says

Terri – I’m from Missouri, and I don’t remember seeing that many!

Shabby – aren’t they cute?

Kat – thank you! I wish we could have boxes and houses, but I try not to attract too many because of the cats.

Joy – I know!

Joan – they cheer me up in the winter.

Antoinette – I am so ready for spring.

Paula – thank you!

Pam – I’m done with snow, unless they call off school.

Susan – I know!

Tracie – well they are the cutest little things!

Noble – thank you!

Alex – okay, I’ve got to go look up Blue Tits.

Marjie – birds are so cheeful, aren’t they?

Natashya – I know, I’ve been singing Disney songs for weeks now!

Queenie – I think there are lots of us ready for spring!

Rachel – I’ll have to look up and see what kind of birds you have.

Pearl – I know, they are so cute!