Shameless Plug for Daughter’s Blog

Even though my youngest and I don’t share the same set of genes (see adoption story), we could not have been more alike if I had born her from my loins. Well, there is the..I’m tall, pale, with blond hair, and she is tiny with dark hair and dark eyes, and I religiously follow a recipe and do exactly as I’m told, her not so much, and I religiously follow a sewing pattern and do exactly as I’m told, her, again, not so much.

We share a love of reading, sewing, cooking, knitting and watching trashy reality tv. Seriously, the Real Housewives of Orange County, not nearly as much fun when you have to watch it alone. And guess what else we have in common…yeah, I know I gave it away in the title of this post, she has a blog.

I thought you might like to see my pride and joy, and the fact that this link happens to point to a post where she is expounding on my finer points, is purely coincidental. Really, purely coincidental.

Pam’s Incredibly Talented Daughter’s Blog.

Comments

Every time I learn a new thing about you, I become more amazed. You are a special person. I just learned about you adopting the girls and it is a wonderful story. You surely have been blessed to work with wonderful special needs children and then I find this out about you! Glad I found such an inspiring blog. Thanks for sharing.

2. Write Me Beautiful says

What a perfect discription of me! You forget, neither of us know how to spell or have any geographical sense. Thanks for the plug :)

I discovered her blog when she left the message about the washer and dryer.. Great blog.. and I left a message there as well (I think) Born of you means nothing, the real work starts after birth.. and continues forever!

I inherited my son when he was 12. He is now 17. When he turns 18 I will be adopting him. I didn’t want to cause any waves with his biological mother.

Shameless Plugs are needed especially when being proud of a child. I took a looksie and loved her layout.

So sweet. Isn’t it funny how sometimes our blogging constitutes a secret identity with the ones we know and love offline? How fun that you and your daughter are in on each other’s secret identities.

6. Anonymous says

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!