Happy Birthday To Me!

The Best Gift Ever

Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday Dear Meeeeeee!
Happy Birthday to Me!

The Best Gift Ever's Accessory

Yep, my birthday, May 15th. A pretty good day for a birthday, unless you’re a mother. Then you realize that your birthday is always right before, right after, or sometimes even the same day as Mother’s Day. I don’t know who I need to talk to, but I would like to get Mother’s Day moved to October.

But this year, I took the bull by the horns (I am a Taurus after all), and told everyone not to get me anything. No, I’m not one of those “Oh, honey, don’t bother getting me anything” kind of people, I’m more of a “Don’t worry about it, I’ve already ordered my gift, thanks”.

And guess what!!! I got just what I wanted, KitchenAid KPRA Pasta Roller Attachment for Stand Mixersand of course, I needed the, Norpro Pasta Drying Rack. I know that just yesterday, I declared this summer, the summer of canning and stuff, I guess I’ll have to add pasta making to that!!

Comments

Happy Birthday! My mom and dad used to make their own pasta. Good stuff. You will have fun with that.

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like you chose a great present. I’m looking forward to posts all about homemade pasta!! Have a great birthday!

Happy birthday Pam! A pasta roller is an AMAZING present. Sometimes the best gifts are the ones we give ourselves. Have a great day!

Mmmm… doesn’t get any better than homemade pasta.

I can completely empathize with you; I have one of those holiday birthdays as well. Bummer.

Hope your special day is absolutely fabulous!

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!!!

Now you know if I love your pasta and want one of these for myself, my dearly beloved is going to tell me I can never, ever, ever visit you again, right?

Happy Birthday, Pam; have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Birthday to you! I think that we’re out own best gift buyers. We get ourselves exactly what we want. Have fun with your new things.

Feliz compleanos! Does it feel like a birthday gift every year that school is almost finished? Sounds like a great gift to me.

Happy Birthday Pam. Enjoy that pasta maker. I have the stand mixer and keep wavering on getting one too. Hope your day is the best.

Happy Birthday! I swoon for your Kitchenaid pasta attachment and the pasta drier.. just added them both to my birthday list!

Can’t wait to see all the yummy things you make with them!

Happy Birthday Pam, my daughter’s birthday is the 9th. She was born on Mother’s Day that year, and my only girl (out of 5), so it is extra special to me.
    Can’t wait to see all the pasta entries on the blog.

Oh, I forgot. I have learned to buy my own presents too, or atleast tell them exactly what I want. Smart move.

Today is my granddaugher Eliana’s birthday. She will be 5 and I got her books and stuffed animals from the stories. I hope she enjoys her day as you are enjoying yours!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday wishes to you….have lots and lots of fun with the kitchen pasta gadgets. I loved mine!!! :)

Enjoy your day dear one…

Happy Birthday Pam!

And what a smart idea… just getting your own gift!
    I’m looking forward to plenty of posts – and plenty of photos – of you using this!

Well Happy Birthday luv!!! And congrats on your new kitchen toy! I’m sure it’ll bring you happiness and joy and yummy pasta!

blessings!

Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite mostly-food blogger! What a cool present. I know we will get to see a lot of it on the blog!

i hope you had a terrific birthday, pam, and i really, really look forward to seeing what you’ll do with your goodies!

Oh gosh, I’ve been sick this week and am playing blog catch up. I hope you had a TERRIFIC birthday! You sure do give great gifts! I’m looking forward to seeing what yummy pasta creations you concoct with your new pasta roller and drying rack! Hope you had a great day!

Can I get that? Will that work on my Euro model? I want that….
    Oh, Happy Belated Birthday and you selected a wonderful present… Have fun with it. I’m off to Google it.