You didn’t think I was going to let the summer go by without trying another reading challenge, did you? How about a challenge that just runs over the summer, yep, from May 15 (hey, that’s my birthday) till August 15 (boo, I’ll be back in school) are the dates for the Southern Reading Challenge. Follow that link and read all about it, join me and the 70+ others who are participating. All you have to do is read 3 Southern style books.
Being the overachiever that I am, I plan on reading 6.
1. The Gin Girl by River Jordan.
2. The Sugar Queen (Random House Reader’s Circle) by Sarah Addison Allen.
3. Belle Weather: Mostly Sunny with a Chance of Scattered Hissy Fits by Celia Rivenbark.
4. Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson.
5. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen.
6. The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson.