Garden Tuesday – White Tailed Squirrel

Squirrel
White tailed squirrel on our picket fence.

Comments

Those squirrels have been so busy around our house this year. We have an over abundance of acorns and they have kept the squirrels very busy.

On the news last week (local) they had a photo of an albino squirrel. It was amazing to see, all white. Then just last night on news someone had sent in a photo of an albino deer! Nice photo of squirrel on your fence.

3. Anonymous says

Scared me for a sec… I thought you were talking about dinner ideas. Whew! (Angie’s sister)

Hi Pam, Did you just paint that fence??? Maybe Mr. Squirrel got into the white paint…. ha ha ha

I’ve never seen one before… But–since we have more than enough squirrels (for a lifetime), you can keep him down there.

Hugs,
    Betsy

Oh Lordy… isn’t he beautiful?
    You know, when we were “home” 2 years ago, out of the million and one pics we took, it’s the pics of the squirrels and the Robins that make me smile…

Wow, I’ve never seen a white tailed squirrel before! He came by that naturally, right? I mean he wasn’t in the way when your fence was painted or anything? :-) I so admire how you get these great photos ~ in the right spot at the right time. So, what does Patchouli think of this white tailed beasty in her yard?

Well. That is probably the prettiest squirrel I’ve ever seen! Our squirrels are pretty much all brown or red around here. I love it when i travel and get to see gray and black ones!! First glimpse of one with white. Very cool :D

I’ve not seen this before. I always enjoy watching squirrels. My partner used to say squirrels were just rats with better PR agents. Ha!

What a lovely and well groomed squirrel you have there! Those pesky guys eat all my bird seed like crazy but I still enjoy their company.

At my son’s doctor’s office, they have a fully white squirrel (not albino, has dark eyes) that shows up every now and then. It’s kind of creepy actually.