Weekend Cat Blogging #232

Scraps and Smudge

There is a very special event that occurs at my house every morning. It is the serving of the “milky water”. See, every morning I have granola. And every morning, I leave a little of my milk in my bowl. I then fill it up with water and serve it to the waiting kitty cats. Scrappycat is especially fond of this. She usually sits a few feet away from me staring at me while I eat my cereal. She gets it first, there are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. She even muscles in front of Smudge who outweighs her by about 10 pounds and is several years her junior.

Smudge waiting patiently for old lady cat, Scraps to finish her drink is my entry for this week’s Weekend Cat Blogging hosted by Breadchick and LB at The Sour Dough.

Comments

Elle est patiente, j’adore les chats mais nous habitons en ville et c’est très dangereux pour eux, j’en ai déjà perdu un, c’est trop triste, mais un jour j’aurais un autre chat, c’est trop génial !

Your cats are beautiful! Congratulations on your mention on Finest Foodie Fridays. That’s how I found you and I’m happy I did.

Your question about how many unidentified food photos bloggers have slayed me. And reminded me I need to clean out some photos. Alot of photos…

I laughed out loud at this entry. I always love your weekend cat entries!

My cat doesn’t wait for me to be done. She gets up in my business and tries to snag something from my plate. I have to keep an eye on her all the time when there’s food around.

Aren’t they gorgeous!!
    We have the same routine here… but there’s no waiting peacefully in line, when it comes to my 6 little milk lovers!
    As a special Sunday treat, mine get a small dab of butter added to the milk, and then I top it up with hot water… Instant mayhem!

It’s it funny how cats have the alpha order just like dogs.

My persian cat, Celia, who hates to even walk on grass and totally refuses to walk on even wet pavement is our Alpha Cat. Who’d of thought!

I have a friend who gives her three dogs a bit of coffee every morning. Decaf. They have their own mugs. Another friend used to share whatever fruit she was putting on her own cereal on her dog’s food–half a banana. . . blueberries. Your routine sounds much more sensible. :)

We had a cat that went absolutely nuts over cantaloupe. See how your kitties like it.