Garden Tuesday – Supermarket Flowers – And Kitty Cat News!

flowers
When the weather outside is frightful, supermarket flowers are delightful.

I know that’s bad. Obviously the supermarket flower people are not going to be hiring me to do any ad jingle creating for them anytime soon.

But, even though I can’t market flowers, I am apparently a killer kitty cat marketer, because Smudge won! Yep, he won The Cutest Senior Cat on Facebook. He would like to thank all of you who voted for him. He promises to not forget the little people, though he has been mumbling about some sort of gourmet catnip that he his now entitled to.

Smudge
Cutest Senior Cat on Facebook!

Comments

Congratulations, dear Smudge! Winning this contest proves what we knew all along: You’re the cat’s meow– BIG time!

P.S. There’s nothing quite like flowers in the dead of a cold, cold “W”!

Ooooo, congratulations. Obviously a well-deserved win. He has the cutest face. Although he’s just lucky that our almost 20-year old Bengeltje doesn’t have a Facebook-page. Talking about Senior! And cute. And just a tiny bit senile.
    ;-)

Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

Hi Pam, I’m so glad that Smudge won… I’m not surprised. He is GORGEOUS….

AND supermarket flowers do help on cold winter days, don’t they????

Congrats again. Does he win a million dollars????
    Hugs,
    Betsy

Congrats to you and Smudge. I didn’t do enough promotion for Sheriff Stubbers, who I entered, but he’s still a winner in my book.

YAY, Smudge! I knew you were gonna win, so it looks like neither of us were terribly surprised… now were we? ;-)
    You are one gorgeous, GORGEOUS boy!!
    (now to figure out how to share this on my facebook page, because I shamelessly threatened my friends with “de-friending”, if they didn’t vote!)

Those of us in the Smudge Fan Club aren’t the least bit surprsied – of course, he’s cutest! He’s seems to be coping well with his new found fame.

I am so glad that Smudge won! :) He is the sweetest little kitty and he deserves it.

And what beautiful flowers to brighten up the winter day!