Weekend Cat Blogging #249

It’s senior cat day here at Sidewalk Shoes.  This is Scrappycat working on her 19th year!

Here she is staring up at the stairs.  The stairs that she doesn’t really go up or down much anymore.

This is between the railings of the stairs.  The stairs that she is still staring at with disdain.  She hates those stairs. Probably how I’m going to feel soon.

Scrappy giving the stairs the evil eye will be my entry for this week’s Weekend Cat Blogging hosted by Breadchick and LB at The Sour Dough.

Comments

What a cute girl! We had stairs once. When we looked for another house, we decided that eventually we wouldn’t or couldn’t climb them, so looked for a single level. We’ve moved 4 times since then. Ha!

2. leilani says

It’s about time we get treated to photos of Scrappycat! She is still so beautiful at 19.

When I bought my upstairs condo 25 years ago, I used to be able to run up or down the stairs in 3-inch heels. Now I navigate them one step at a time holding onto the handrail!

Time does fly when we’re having fun, doesn’t it?

My husband’s knees hate stairs. It took us a long time to find a house without a lot of them, now we can grow old like Scrappycat.
    Mimi

My knees hate stairs too. Scrappycat and I would definitely get along.

Scrappycat is a beautiful cat and I love her name!!

So happy to see Scrappycat again and to know she is still well. She has obviously been taken care of with lots of love.

My Grammy’s cat Snuckums lived to be 19, and Muffin lived to be 21. They only had 2 stairs up to the living room, and I used to carry them up and down when I was there. Scrappycat’s a lovely senior!

19 years old?!?!?!?

WOW…I am impressed! Must be a good owner!

I’ve always lived in a 2-story home. But once we were short of time and we had to buy a ranch. Never felt comfortable in our ranch home. Now we live in another 2-story and home and every day I dream of one-level living!

19 YEARS????? wow! sweet little geriatric kitty!
    She doesnt look a day past 5!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my Walmart story!!!!
    Feel free to stop back by anytime.