Weekend Cat Blogging #254

Smudge helping

How do people without kitty cats manage to weed their garden?  Really.  I couldn’t do it without Smudge’s supervision.

This will be my entry for Weekend Cat Blogging hosted by Othello at Paulchens FoodBlog?!.

***To those of you following my trials and tribulations, I still haven’t heard from my doctor. So, I wait till Monday. This isn’t that awful. If it’s bad news, I remain blissfully ignorant all weekend. If it’s good news, I’m still blissfully ignorant. It’s all good.

Comments

They should have called though!

Wishing you well and good news, and sending good vibes your way. If attitude is any guide to getting though bad situations, you have this one made.

Hi, You need to teach Smudge to WEED along with you –not just to supervise… ha

No news is GOOD news I hope… When I went through what you are going through, I had to wait a VERY long time to hear that I was OKAY….

Hugs,
    Betsy

Your logic is wonderful! You’re absolutely right–blissfully ignorant is sometimes the best way to go!

Smudge always looks like he took ‘posing lessons’ from a lion. Very regal!

Smudge would need a team to help supervise the weeding of my yard!

Hmm, usually they call if something bad is up, so let’s go with the positive vibes. Hey, I know … Let’s have some chocolate truffles, you know, to savor the “no news” news as well as the weeded garden!

Hate having to wait! I feel for you. Keep good thoughts.

And frankly, Smudge does NOT look like he is going to help you anytime soon!

I have the “square foot garden” that requires no weeding just because I don’t have a kittycat for supervision!

Tinkerbelle loves to garden with me and sometimes she rides in the garden cart from place to place. And the lays under the cart in the shade and watches me work!

Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers!

I wish I could let my kitty outside. Too many Fox and Coyote. Smudge looks so content in the sunshine. Thinking good thoughts for you.

I’m sorry to learn what you’ve been going through. I’m thinking about you.

I haven’t placed flowers in a vase without Riley’s intense supervision. He is also one to “rework” my efforts. But, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

What would we do without such professional help?

Thanks for stoping by at WCB Sally was excited! THe round up is onine now!

If a positive attitude helps, then you’re ahead of the game. Keeping the chin up isn’t always easy, but I can tell that Smudge helps in this regard. All good thoughts coming your way.