What Was it Wednesday? Plus boob update.

What is it??

You are looking at September 7, 2008. I say fajitas, what do you say?

****Boob Update**** For those of you following my boob issue, it doesn’t look very positive, they have scheduled a biopsy for today. They started spouting off numbers..one – meaning cool you’re good…to five – meaning whoa bad news. I’m a four – which means they only good thing we can say is that at least you’re not a five.

Also, thanks to Paula from It’s All Gouda for pointing out to me that I have already made these boobs famous with the Hair Gel Incident. So, please keep my famous blogging boobs in your prayers. Or at least the right one, though, the left one is probably just waiting to become troublesome, since it knows it was never my favorite.

Comments

1. Jane says

I’ve followed your blog for a while now and absolutely love it. So sorry about your “boob” worries – thinking of you and praying for a happy outcome. xx

If you believe in the power of prayer Pam, I’m guessing you’re about to be flooded with the feeling that comes with knowing that people are praying for you. It’s a wonderful thing. Keep your chin (and your famous boobs) up girl, and know that we’re all thinking of and praying for you.

Sweetie I’m so sorry about the bad news. The GOOD news is that breast cancer is the most treatable cancer out there. So I have eternal faith that you will be okay. I know I’m not a doctor but I do know a lot about cancer so if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email. <3

I am still in constant prayer mode here.. and I am standing by my knitting needles to whip out as many hats or shawls or anything else that you could possibly want.. you are so, NOT alone here!

I hate worries..I was having my mammo the day after you mentioned your worry..Miles away..getting my mammo..I thought of you..

I used to go to a private clinic where they did the mammo..a thermo..a digital.. a manual..all at once..if something was found they did an ultrasound right away with an oncologist.. if you needed a biopsy..it was done then also.Unfortunately the price skyrocketed w/ the venue of the digital part.. and left many of us going elsewhere..I just went and had a standard mammo..
    It’s the waiting..Poor you:(

I sympathize with you..And I am thinking of you.And what a girl to share with us..♥But you are so right..we do care.

Pam, I somehow missed that you were having this health issue. Sending positive and healing thoughts your way. Your blogging buddies are here for you.

Pam, I do not like this news. I am praying that all will be well and for you to feel comfort and peace knowing so many are praying for you. Dangit.

Pam, I don’t know how I missed the health issue, but somehow I did. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know how things are going. Sending good vibes your way.
    Sam

That’s scary Pam. You’re a trooper, so hang in there. I remember that blog where your boobs became famous. LOL

Praying for you GF. I’ve been where you are right now. I know and understand exactly how you are feeling. Drop me a note. We’ll “talk.” Blessings, SusanD

Boy, judging by the wonderful comments here, I’d say you have some serious prayer support! Count me among them! Sending you hugs and good wishes too!

12. wyo says

Why it is always the favorite is beyond me … you are in my thoughts! Snuggle in with your cats for more positivity, or rather, those negative ions that are said to come from petting cats, and which have such a wonderful, soothing effect on people.

Sending lots of love and positive vibes your way. The foodie blogsphere stands with you as we all adore you. After all, we’ve gotta love a gal who can put the word “boob” in a title post! (You’ll have to check your stats to see how many hits that title attracts!) Hmmm … in addition, I’d say you’re set to get not only that new camera lens, but perhaps a tripod, too! Will be waiting to hear more updates. xoxo

I’ve not been following your boob issues though my writing blog occasionally discusses my uterine issues (stage 3C) (at least it’s not 4!) and the post yesterday brought up some random guy’s prostate issue.

Pam,
    Everyone with boobs knows your angst. Praying for your boob, your body, your family and your peace.
    Mimi

Oh Pam…I am so sorry to hear of your health scare. Praying for you…and the “other” boob! Try to be as positive as you can…been through this too!

Take care,
    Hugs, Nancy

Hang in there sweet lady! Go buy “The Secret”, if you haven’t read it already, read it, and believe it- my grandmother is curing herself of cancer as we speak, and she’s 78!! think positive, I know it’s tough in these moments, but it will make a difference, your body can heal itself. good luck, I will be sending positive prayers and thoughts your way!

I have no idea what those numbers mean (and I’m a nurse!). I’ve been intermittently remembering you throughout the last couple of days, and will continue to lift you up in prayer.

Oh goodness, I’m so sorry about your boob news! I am certainly thinking good thoughts. I know it’s a terrifying day for you.

Candytuft is my favorite edger, too.

Pam – I have been thinking of you off and on all day. I know you must be very worried and I hope they are able to give you the results quickly. I hope that your family is able to give you comfort while you wait to hear more. We will all be thinking of you, praying for you, and sending you all of our best!

Pam,

This is one of your old Forrest Ford Consultants friends back in St. Louis, MO. Sorry to hear about your health issues, I’ll be praying for you.

Rich McFarland

Pam, oh no. I’m so sorry to hear it. I have every good thought streaming your way. My hubby is an OB/GYN so if you have any questions or concerns just contact us! Love to you!

I don’t know how you can laugh about it, but I’m glad you can. Just like I enjoyed that comedienne who calls her “the girls.”

Pam—- Keep the faith… They can spout all of the numbers in the world, but they don’t know a darn thing until after the Biopsy. I’m sorry they even said anything so far…. What were they thinking????

My prayers are with you, Pam…. God Bless You.

I say Fajitas.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

Pam, leave it to you to bring us a grin with so much on your mind right now, bless your heart.

Along with gentle hugs I’m sending you plenty of positive thoughts and prayers for the most positive outcome. Hang in there GF, we’re here for you! xoxo

P.S. I vote for fajitas too.

Pam, I had no idea about the “boob” situation – I’m sure it will be nothing. I’ll be praying for you, sweetie, be sure of that. Several Brazilian fingers crossed for you.

xoxo

About 10 years ago I had 3 lumps in my right breast. Drs were freaking out!

I told them I was sure the lumps were cysts. But they did a biopsy and sure enough they cysts. But I had to see an oncologist every 6 months for over 2 yrs. But I didn’t mine seeing the oncologist, he was so cute and he was fun to tease too.

Pam, I am so sorry to hear about your health worries. Having struggled with my own health issues for the past decade, my heart goes out to you and I wish you the very best. Thank you for sharing.