Weekend Cat Blogging #291 and Happy New Year!!

I am honored to be hosting the special New Year’s Eve weekend of Weekend Cat Blogging.

To say adieux to the year, all of my kitties are making appearance.  Here they are saying Happy New Year, in order of age.

ScrappycatScrappycat, at age 20, is the Grand Dame of the Sidewalk Shoes household, hopes you have a long and happy life, like her.

SmudgeSmudge at age 11,  hopes that you appreciate the finer things in life.  He sooo does love his leather chair.

Patchouli

Patchouli, at age 2 1/2, hopes you find the time to enjoy the beauty around you.

CoCo

CoCo, age 6 months, reminds you to find your bit of sunshine, wherever you may be.

Please post your link below.

Comments

This is my favorite New Year’s Eve post ever! Please give all of these sweethearts a pat from me.

Happy New Year to you and all at your house!

I’m sitting here chuckling at the photo of Smudge – he really looks like he OWNS that chair LOL! Happy New Year to you and all the kitties!

What a diverse and thoughtful bunch you have =) Of course, I am somewhat partial to black & Whites…but Coco and Smudge are fabulous as well!

Awwww…ScrappyCat’s words of wisdom left a tear in my eye.

Thanks for sharing your cats with us!

Happy New Year Pam!

Hi there! Just heard about WCB and linked my post. Hope I did it right and the picture’s not too big. Thanks for hosting this. Happy New Year to all kits and their people!

Oh Pam! So cute!!! Just a purrrfect collection of wishes!
    Happy New Year to you and your family (human & feline!)
    I look forward to a brand new year of your posts!

Happy New Year!

Lovely photos!

1st the good news!

This may not be the last WCB afterall!

Kashim & Othello have resurfaced, explained their absense, and are hoping there are kitties still interested in hosting in 2011!

2. My Holiday Public Service Announcement & Photo:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: When Strolling, Do So Responsibly!

3. The Eternal Game of Cat and Mouse

Happy New year to you and the kitties-wow-ScrappyCat does not look twenty-what a beautiful collection of children.