Weekend Cat Blogging #307 and Saturday Pet Blog Hop

Smudge

Smudge.  He’s a little perturbed.  After being rolled upon, mauled, eaten, shredded and much loved, the catnip finally died last year.  Smudge is sitting in the herb bed, right where it is supposed to be popping up it’s bright green spring shoots.  I haven’t had a chance to plant a new batch yet.  I think I’d better get busy.

This will be my entry for Weekend Cat Blogging hosted by Jules and Vincent at Judi’s Mind Over Matter .

AND  for The Saturday Pet Blogger Hop!

Comments

Awww! This cat is too cute for words! Found you through the Pet Blogger Hop and am your newest follower. I hope you’ll be kind enough to follow me back; I’d appreciate it so much ;-) Have a lovely weekend!

I have noticed that from a cat’s point of view, disappointment can have such an attitude! I do believe I have seen this look before, in my own home yet.

I’m stopping by today to visit your blog because of the Life with Dogs Blog Hop. Hello Winnie!

Visit my blog (www.pet-peeves.org) as today I’m memorializing the 100 sled dogs that were slaughtered in British Columbia. It’s the HOWL heard around the world today. Cheers!

Looks like he’s waiting pretty patiently. He’s gorgeous! Maybe I need to plant some too – somehow, somewhere. It might keep Georgie from bringing home lizards, rabbits, rats and the like.

Hi, Sam here from the Saturday Blog Hop. Smudge has the same look as my Cat Sister Penelope!
    Tail Wags
    Sam

In defense of poor kitycats who don’t have a new crop of their favorite treats, Thor sends a woof of disapproval. He wants you to get moving!

Happy Easter, Smudge. And Pam and hubby and other kittycats, too, of course.

I’m surprised catnip ever dies. But nonetheless, you can’t blame him. I used to pick some along one of our favorite hiking trails. One time I picked up the mauled piece of green and threw it out into the back yard. It comes up someplace new every year. The finches love the plant when it goes to seed at the end of the season and obviously spread the seeds. One of my favorite things is to watch Queso my cat with a sprig. Makes me LOL. Especially when they do that pause thing with their mouth part way open…and they’re momentarily frozen in place for a few seconds. Like they’re just inhaled before exhaling.

Hi Smudge, nice to meet ya! I feel sorry for you buddy, you look very disappointed that your catnip plant is “missing”…

Yes, he is perturbed. So funny. I have a cage of finches and will remember they like the seeds, since I will have them in abundance very soon.

AW! Smudge is just adorable! Look at that expression – it says it all! :) Love the pics of your furry children – they have such great personality and photogenic faces!