Kelly Moore Camera Bags

Kelly Moore B-Hobo Bag

You know I like to take pictures, right?  And you know I like to look good, right?  I mean, I know I’m old, but I still like to think that I can on occasions look fairly put together.

Kelly Moore B-Hobo Bag

One of the best ways to get good at taking pictures is to take lots of pictures.  And that means, carrying your camera around with you.  Not fun, if you have a boring, old, ugly camera bag.  I needed to do something about that.

Kelly Moore B-Hobo Bag

After much research, I found Kelly Moore Bags.   And then I fell in love.  They are everything I want in a camera bag…cute and stylish with plenty of room for my camera, a lens or two, my phone, keys, whatever.

Me with my Kelly Moore Bag

Best of all, it doesn’t even look like a camera bag, does it?  I can carry this into restaurants and it just looks like I have a big purse…I don’t scream “food blogger” – or at least I don’t until I whip out my camera and make everyone wait to eat until I have taken my pics.

No disclaimer needed – I totally purchased this camera bag, though if someone would like to send me some others to review…please feel free.

Comments

I LOVVVVVVE that bag!! OMG I wish i had it. I carry a big purse anyway that strangely looks like said camera bag but strangely i dont think my camera wld be happy inside. Nothing like a bag that is made for a camera. At least my camera will go places and take pictures. My camera says she wants the bag.

you look cute and not at all old :)

That bag is gorgeous! I’m definitely purchasing one because I hate the camera bag I have now. It looks…like an ugly camera bag.

And you look adorable. End. Of. Story.

It’s a real pain carrying my camera gear around so I often leave it at home. Love the looks of this bag, Pam, especially that it has room for wallet, keys, phone, etc. I’ll have to go take a look.

Wow—that is gorgeous, Pam… I have one of those old black “looks like a camera” bag!!!!! I need yours… When you get tired of it, let me know and I’ll take it off of your hands… ha
    Hugs,
    Betsy

That is a terrific camera bag. Very stylish. Love that shot of you too. Looking good!
    I carry a BORING rucksack. But it does the job and my camera equipment is quite heavy, so I’d be walking in a very crooked angle if I’d be carrying it on one shoulder. That’s my excuse anyway ;-)

I would absolutely carry my camera in my purse if I ever went anywhere. There’s no reason to carry a big ugly thing.

I have this same Kelly Moore Camera Bag ~ same color and everything! Isn’t it terrific? It’s just the right size for caring around your camera discreetly. I have a Jill-e bag too but that is so big that I only use it when I want to take all my equipment.

Yup… I love it… you have good taste! :)

xo Catherine

Oh-ho! You are looking very stylish! Love the camera bag. But I LOVE the inside of your house! That IS your house, right? Very nice! ;-) And you look Maaavelous!

Wow! Who is that gorgeous young gal in the photo? (such bare-faced flattery) It’s a pleasant change to see a fashionable camera bag. Now all I need is a camera…

I am so jealous!!! I have been looking at KM bags for over a year. I’ve even tried to win one a couple times. lol. It looks fabulous on you. Enjoy it! Blessings, SusanD

Gorgeous bag. I just bought my first proper camera, which included a free bag, but boy is that bag ugly – probably the ugliest camera bag I’ve ever seen. I would love your bag. BTW I like those cute little sandals you’re wearing too :-)
    Sue

Thank you so, so much for this review. It persuaded me that this was the right bag for me and I’m now a happy owner of a b-hobo!!

I’m also really enjoying your 365 project blog. I’ve just made the leap from a compact to a micro four thirds and your photos are really inspiring.