Garden Tuesday ~ Nasturtiums~

Nasturtiums

I have tried to grow nasturtiums off and on for years.  Never very successfully.  They would get very leggy and eventually just sort of fizzle out.   This year they are wonderful.  They have filled almost a whole section of my herb bed.  I have no idea what I’ve or mother nature has done differently.

It’s a mystery.

How about you?  Anything that you struggle with that for some unknown reason suddenly flourishes?

Please join me for Garden Tuesday.

Comments

Such a pretty color Pam!

For some reason, I always struggle growing Gerber Daisies. This year ~ success! I must have finally put them in the right place with the right amount of shade/sunshine. I will see if I have such luck next year. :)

xo Catherine

My weight – I certainly struggle with it and it’s flourishing at the moment. (I know it’s not what you meant but I just wanted to make you laugh. Did it work?)

Tomatoes!! First year I really had great success. I have “writers block” right now, can’t seem to get in the mood to blog. But still following you!

I love nasturtiums! They’re so showy and happy. I used to have them running along a fence in the hottest part of the yard. They seemed to like that, with plenty of water.
    I may try them in a pot next summer!

I LOVE Nasturtiums! Haven’t grown them for years, but somehow there’s a luscious plant with rich red blooms growing in the drainage ditch next to our lot. I’m going to harvest seeds. Next year the plants will be mine.

One of my favorite flowers. It always makes me happy when I see them growing in a garden, a pot, or just wild. Beautiful shot.