If I had a dollar for every time I left a comment on someone’s blog saying, “Oh, I am definitely going to make this!” - well, let’s just say I could go buy those new pair of brown boots that I want without even batting an eyelash.
But, apparently if you post a recipe out there with 3 ingredients, and those three ingredients are popcorn, Oreos, and white chocolate, well that’s a whole other story.
When I saw Cookies and Cream Popcorn at Closet Cooking, I knew I would be making it. I loved every single ingredient. I am a huge fan of popcorn and really feel it should be made a food group.
I had this recipe made within a few hours of seeing it on Kevin’s blog. I knew it would be good which is why I bought the biggest package of Oreos that I could find and two bags of white chocolate chips.
Life is good.
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
- 1/4 cup popcorn kernels or 1 bag popcorn, popped
- 12 oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- 6 ounces white chocolate, melted
- Mix the popcorn, crumbled cookies and melted chocolate until well combined, spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and let sit until the chocolate has set. (Tip: Chill in the fridge if you want the chocolate to set faster.)
- Break any large clumps up and enjoy!
Supposedly serves 2 to 4. I say it serves 1. Me.
This will be my entry for Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum!