This Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine is your dessert and after dinner cocktail all in one! This easy moonshine recipe is ready in about an hour, it also makes a great Christmas gift!
Homemade Liqueurs are so Easy!
I’ve done lots of summer and winter type liqueurs, but hadn’t dabbled that much in fall liqueurs or in this case fall moonshine. But once you make this Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe, you will return to it every fall!
Ingredients in this Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe:
- Apple Cider – your favorite brand, I use organic.
- Apple Juice – look for one with no added sugar and preferably organic.
- Brown Sugar.
- White Sugar.
- Cinnamon Sticks – use these instead of powder so you get the flavor without the graininess of the cinnamon.
- Moonshine – use a clear unflavored moonshine.
How to Make Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine:
You’re going to love how easy it is to make this delicious moonshine!
Combine the apple cider, apple juice, white sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large sauce pan. Bring it to a boil, then turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
Once it’s cooled, stir in the moonshine. Pour into mason jars.
That’s it! You’ve just made an amazing fall moonshine!
Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine is the BEST!
Warning – this tastes so good, you do not realize how strong it is. We love to stir it into hot apple cider, into tea, poured over ice cream and just sipped. It makes a great Christmas gift.
It would be great for Thanksgiving or Halloween fall cocktails.
More Fall and Winter Infusion Recipes perfect for gift giving!
This Homemade Candy Cane Vodka is also ready in about an hour and is soooo good!! Plus it makes pretty cocktails!
One of the most popular recipes on my blog is this Winter Solstice Brew! It takes about 5 weeks, so get started now!
Everyone loves the fresh lemon flavor in this Homemade Limoncello!
Looking for even more infusions? Follow my Infusion Recipes Board on Pinterest!
Homemade Apple Pie Moonshine
- Combine the cider, juice, sugars and cinnamon sticks in a large sauce pan. Over medium heat, bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and let it cool to room temperature. Stir in the moonshine. Pour into mason jars (you can strain it with a coffee filter if you'd like to make it more clear.)
- It's ready to drink now, but it gets even better with age!
- Makes about 2 1/2 quarts.
This post was originally published in 2013 and has been updated for 2019.