So delicious with it's salty and sweet flavor combination, this pizza is crazy easy! It's perfect for an appetizer or a light lunch or dinner, would be great for a brunch too! Naan bread, fig preserves, brie, walnuts and prosciutto are all you need to make this tasty pizza!
Easy Pizza Recipe
This has got to be the easiest pizza recipe ever! Using naan bread is one of my favorite ways to get a quick and easy pizza on the table - like with this Barbecue Chicken Pizza.
This recipe is even easier than that one! With only 5 ingredients and your only prep work is slicing the brie and preheating the oven!
You've probably had an appetizer of baked brie with figs. This takes that idea and turns it into an easy pizza.
It makes a great light lunch or dinner and would be perfect as an appetizer or for a brunch - I think it would be lovely for Mother's Day or Valentine's Day!
Ingredients in this Prosciutto Pizza
With only 5 ingredients, you're going to love how easy this pizza is to put together. Also, most of the ingredients are things you might already have in your pantry or fridge.
- Naan Bread - I used a whole wheat version. Can use pita bread.
- Fig Preserves
- Brie Cheese
- Prosciutto - thinly sliced.
How to Make Fig, Brie and Prosciutto Pizza
- Step 1 - Preheat the oven to 450 and gather the ingredients: naan bread, fig preserves, walnuts and prosciutto.
- Step 2 - spread the fig preserves on the naan bread.
- Step 3 - thinly slice the brie and place it on the bread.
- Step 4 - scatter the chopped walnuts on top.
- Step 5 - bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Step 6 - remove from oven and top with thinly sliced prosciutto.
Note: I had leftovers on the second day and did a quick run under the broiler. The prosciutto became crispy almost bacon-like. If you want your prosciutto crispy, add it during the last 5 minutes of baking or run the finished pizzas under the broiler.
This was so good and so easy. Since it's made with naan bread, you don't even have to worry about making dough. You can have this on the table in about 20 minutes, really. The sweetness of the jam with the brie and the walnuts is fantastic. Then the prosciutto adds salty richness to it all. The only thing I want to change about the recipe (which I found at Three Many Cooks) is that they say the prosciutto is optional and I guess it is, except unless you don't like it, I think it really is an important part of the pizza.
Looking for more easy pizza recipes:
Fig, Brie, Walnut and Prosciutto Pizza
- 4 naan breads or pita breads
- 3/4 cup fig jam
- 12 ounces Brie cheese thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted, and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces prosciutto thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Spread each naan bread with 3 tablespoons of the fig jam.
- Evenly divide the cheese between the 4 breads and top each with about 2 tablespoons of the walnuts.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and top each pizza with slices of prosciutto (divide evenly among the pizzas.)
This recipe was originally published in 2015 and updated for 2019.