The Best Sweet and Spicy Salmon Ever!
Have you noticed that I’ve been on a sweet and spicy quick lately? I first made Honey Sriracha Pork Chops and they were so amazing, I immediately started thinking of all the different ways I could use that tempting sauce.
Since we are huge fans of oven baked salmon and huge fans of very, very easy recipes, I knew I wanted to either bake the salmon or broil it.
With the sticky sweet glaze, broiling seemed like the best bet, and it was!
This was the easiest salmon recipe ever and loaded with intense and tasty flavor from the glaze. Did I mention that it’s ready in about 15 minutes?
- Salmon – I usually try to buy wild caught salmon instead of farmed. This article – What is the Best Salmon to Buy – might help you with your decision making when it comes to buying salmon. Pick up some extra so you can also make this One Pan Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Mushrooms.
- Sesame oil – you want toasted sesame oil.
- Sriracha Sauce – your favorite brand, I like Sky Valley (affiliate link.) Have you tried this Honey Sriracha Popcorn – it’s crazy good.
- Soy Sauce – I buy mine in big bottles from the Asian Market, we go through lots. I do try to buy organic because you want non-GMO soy beans.
- Honey – I buy local honey to support our local beekeepers. If you can buy raw honey, it keeps more of it’s nutrients.
- Sesame Seeds – not pictured – used for garnish.
Wait till you see how easy this spicy salmon recipe is!
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon on the foil.
Brush the glaze over the salmon. I didn’t even bother turning to coat both sides!
Broil for 6-8 minutes or until the salmon is done to your liking.
Garnish with toasted sesame seeds if you’d like!
This easy salmon recipe is going to go in regular rotation at our house! Ready in about 15 minutes and loaded with flavor. Sweet and spicy!
What to Serve with Spicy Salmon
If you’re in the mood for noodles, it would be perfect with Thai Peanut Noodles!
For a bit of freshness, serve it with this Asian Slaw.
For even more Salmon Recipes be sure and check out all my Fish Recipes.
**As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Honey Sriracha Salmon
- Set your oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the salmon fillets on the sheet.
- Whisk together the sriracha sauce, honey, soy sauce and toasted sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Brush and pour over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon for 6-8 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds (if using) for serving.