This easy dinner of Roasted Mahi Mahi with Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes gets a kick with a lemony vinaigrette. It will become one of your favorite sheet pan suppers!
Healthy sheet pan suppers have become my favorite thing to cook. They are so easy to prepare and so easy to modify.
All you need to do is check on the individual roasting times for your vegetables and your protein. Then you simply start with the longest roasting item and then add each additional food, so that they all finish at the same time.
Once you have everything roasted, you can serve it as is or you can make a quick vinaigrette like I did for this recipe. It adds a little freshness at the end and brightens the flavors.
Cherry Tomatoes - could use regular tomatoes, just dice them.
Red Chili Pepper - seeded if you don't want heat.
Mahi Mahi filets - I used frozen that I thawed.
Olive oil, salt and pepper, lemon juice and Dijon Mustard - for dressing.
Preheat oven to 400. You want a nice hot oven.
Place green beans, red chili and tomatoes on a baking sheet. Keep the green beans and tomatoes separate, if you want to serve them like I have in the photo. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes.
While the vegetables are roasting place the Place Mahi Mahi on one baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
After 10 minutes add the mahi mahi to the oven and continue to roast the vegetables and the fish for 10 more minutes.
While everything is roasting, in a small mason jar combine 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard. Put a lid on it and shake and until creamy.
Note that I used two baking sheets for this. I wanted to be able to spread out the green beans and the tomatoes so that they roasted and didn't steam. Crowding the baking sheet will cause food to steam, you need to allow air to circulate around the food so it can brown.
To serve, divide the green beans between two plates. Top with the fish and then the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with the vinaigrette.
So easy and so delicious! This simple pan roasted fish is the perfect weeknight dinner!
More Sheet Pan Seafood Dinners:
**As an Amazon affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Roasted Mahi Mahi with Green Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place mahi mahi on half baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place green beans and red chile pepper on a baking sheet and toss with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread out in a layer, leaving room for cherry tomatoes. Place cherry tomatoes on end of baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Place mahi mahi in oven. Continue to roast green beans and tomatoes and mahi mahi for 10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile place 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the lemon juice and the dijon mustard in a small jar. Shake to combine.
- When the final 10 minutes is up, remove the baking sheets from the oven. Divide the green beans between two plates and top with the fish and then the tomatoes. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
This post was originally published in 2018 and updated for 2020.