Salmon salads make the perfect light, easy and delicious dinner!
Whether you like grilling, roasting or pan searing you salmon, we've got a salad recipe for you!
Just looking at that photo, you can see some of the delicious ways you can use salmon in a salad!
- Salmon Salad with White Beans - This healthy salmon salad can be whipped up in no time because it uses primarily pantry ingredients! Canned salmon, canned white beans, jarred roasted red bell peppers and jarred olives. Keep those on hand, with a container of mixed greens and you've got dinner!
2. Salmon Piccata Salad (from Mindee's Cooking Obsession) - If you love piccata (and who doesn't) then you are going to love this easy salad made with leftover salmon. The salad is finished with a piccata sauce featuring butter, garlic, lemon juice, white wine and capers. So good!
3. Roasted Salmon with Citrus Vinaigrette - Turn an easy sheet pan salmon and green bean dinner into a salad by tossing it all in a flavorful vinaigrette!
4. Asian Ginger Miso Salmon Salad (from We Are Not Martha) - Every step of this salad is loaded with flavor! First you make the salad with all sorts of healthy ingredients like kale, red cabbage, carrots, and edamame and toss with a lime ginger dressing. Then the salmon is marinated in a miso dressing and broiled. Wow!
5. Spinach Salad with Smoked Salmon and Apples - take spinach salad to a whole new level with this! Smoked salmon, tender baby spinach, crisp apples, chewy raisins and toasted almonds all tossed in a lemony vinaigrette. It's the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy, smoky and chewy!
6. Grilled Salmon Kale Salad with Honey Lemon Vinaigrette - Perfectly grilled salmon rests atop a healthy kale salad tossed in the best honey lemon vinaigrette! The kale salad features parmesan cheese, pecans, croutons and a little crushed red pepper for an extra kick!
7. Roasted Salmon Salad - Another sheet pan type dinner turned into a salad! Simply roast some butternut squash and after it roasts for awhile, make room for the salmon and finish roasting the salmon and butternut squash together! A mix of lettuce and cabbage gives it a lovely crunch and a maple mustard vinaigrette adds just the right sweet and tart zing!
8. Asian Salmon Salad with Ginger Soy Dressing - this salad is here to prove that low carb meals are not boring! Salmon is glazed to perfection with a sticky honey soy glaze. It rests atop a bed of greens with mandarin oranges all tossed in a delicate and flavorful ginger soy dressing.
9. Seared Salmon with Mango Salsa Salad - an easy weeknight dinner! Perfectly seared salmon rests atop a bed of greens and topped with a mango salsa! The mango salsa can be used on other salads as well or with grilled foods, it's mango, red onions, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeño peppers!
10. Salmon Salad on Arugula - another simple weeknight dinner salad! This salad is a bit different from the others in that after searing the salmon you make a sort of salmon salad (like a tuna salad) with yogurt, sour cream, capers, lemon juice and basil and serve that on a bed of arugula.
There you have it - 10 healthy, easy, delicious salmon salad for easy weeknight dinners!