This collection features some of our favorite savory honey recipes, like brown sugar honey glazed salmon and honey sriracha pork chops.
If you haven't tried honey in savory recipes, you are missing out! It's natural sweetness complements so many foods and it provides the perfect glaze!
I love using honey in savory recipes. It's perfect with salmon and pork and I love it on root vegetables. These are easy honey recipes that you'll turn to time and time again and they are some of the most popular on my blog!
Main dishes with honey.
- Brown Sugar Honey Glazed Salmon - almost immediately this became one of the most popular posts on the blog! No surprise! 5 ingredients and ready in about 15 minutes and everyone will love it!
2. Five Spice Honey Soy Glazed Salmon. Another favorite on the blog. Honey and salmon are a match made in heaven. Again, 5 ingredients for the salmon and just look at how good that salmon looks. This also includes green beans for an easy sheet pan dinner!
3. 15 Minute Honey Sriracha Salmon. Just 6 ingredients and that's counting the optional sesame seeds! Honey, sriracha, soy sauce and sesame oil! A sweet and spicy salmon ready in 15 minutes!
4. Honey Sriracha Pork Chops. Another one of my most popular posts on the blog and with good reason. 20 minutes, 6 ingredients and one pan for these juicy, sweet and spicy pork chops! Sriracha, honey, soy sauce and sesame oil!
Side dishes with honey.
5. Honey Orange Roasted Carrots. You can also use honey in savory side dishes! These glazed carrots are a new family favorite at the holidays, though they are so easy, you'll want to have them year round.
6. Balsamic and Honey Roasted Root Vegetables. Another favorite side dish around the holidays and year round. Especially nice in winter when root vegetables shine! You can use whatever veggies you have, I used a combination of beets, red onions and carrots. The sweet glaze pairs beautifully with the tangy goat cheese.
7. Honey Mustard Broccoli Salad. This broccoli salad is a year round salad at our house. Crisp tender broccoli, apples and sunflower seeds are tossed in a homemade honey mustard dressing for a refreshing and delicious side dish salad!
Snacks and appetizers.
8. Sriracha Honey Popcorn. Click on the recipe if you are ready for the best popcorn you've ever had in your life. I serve this as an appetizer and it's always the first bowl to be emptied. Be prepared to make it again and again. Sweet and spicy, this is the popcorn of your dreams.