These Easy Shrimp Tacos can be on the table in under 20 minutes! They are great for a healthy weeknight dinner that everyone loves!
Post may contain affiliate links, full disclosure on sidebar.
Easy Dinner Recipes
Well, the kids are back in school. Not mine. Those days are long over. However, I still need easy recipes. Some days I am content to spend a good hour or two in the kitchen and some days not so much. This easy shrimp taco recipes is for those days when I want an amazing dinner, and I want it quick and easy.
You can have these tacos on the table in under 20 minutes! Seriously.
Tacos are my go to easy food. With a good vegetable and/or fruit salsa, they are pretty much a complete meal. I don’t make the kind of tacos that are loaded with cheese and sour cream (though there is nothing wrong with those) I stick to tacos that are a little more on the healthy side.
Easy Shrimp Tacos with Black Bean Mango Salsa
I’ve mentioned before that I am trying to include more variety in my meals each week. Trying to make sure I include beans and legumes, fruits and as many colors as I can, and eating a couple of meatless meals a week.
As alway, I used my Quick Pickled Red Onions (minus the cloves), that I always have in the fridge, instead of raw onions. You can also make a little extra of the salsa and spoon it over some brown rice for a quick lunch!
I found these tacos in Woman’s Day Magazine.
These tacos are so easy to make!
- Use your favorite chef knife to chop the salsa ingredients and combine in a medium bowl.
- Saute the shrimp over medium high heat in your favorite frying pan.
- Top tortillas with shrimp and salsa. Serve in cute taco holders.
Shrimp Tacos With Mango and Black Bean Salsa
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed
- 1 mango cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 jalapeno halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled onions diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 24 shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 small corn tortillas warmed
- lime wedges for serving
Mango and Black Bean Salsa
- In a medium bowl combine the beans, mango, jalapeño, onion, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Stir in the cilantro
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
- Place the shrimp on the tortillas and top with the salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
This week I am linking up with:
Amaze Me Monday |
Lou Lou Girls |
| The Scoop
The Hearth and Soul |
The SITS Girls |
Full Plate Thursday |
Thursday Favorite Things |
Friday Favorites |
Country Cook Weekend Potluck