Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
This Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is so easy and delicious!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound beef sirloin cut into bite size pieces
- 2 red bell peppers seeded and cut into large dice
- 1 bunch of broccoli use the florets and keep stems for another use
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup of beef or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in wok over high heat. Add beef and stir fry, leaving it a little pink. Remove and place in bowl. Add more oil to wok and add broccoli, stir fry for about 2-3 minutes or until starting to brown in places. Add onions, garlic, and red bell pepper. Stir fry for about 2 more minutes or until onions are tender.
Add beef back to wok. If wok is smoking, you might need to turn heat down to medium high. Add sauce ingredients and stir until everything is coated.
Serve over rice.
Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 1048mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 2810IU | Vitamin C: 214.6mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 3.6mg