Zucchini, Corn, and Bean Salad
This Zucchini, Corn and Bean Salad makes the perfect summer side dish! With no mayo, it's great for picnics and potlucks.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh
- 2 serrano chilies stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 15 oz white kidney beans can, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz red kidney beans can, rinsed and drained
- 3 zucchini diced
- 2 ears corn kernels cut from the cob
Can substitute yellow squash for the zucchini.
Leave the seeds in the peppers if you want a little more heat.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 42.7mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 4.2mg