Shrimp Tacos With Mango and Black Bean Salsa
These Shrimp Tacos with Mango and Black Bean Salsa are easy and delicious!
- 15 oz can black beans rinsed
- 1 mango cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 jalapeno halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled onions diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 24 shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 small corn tortillas warmed
- lime wedges for serving
Mango and Black Bean Salsa
In a medium bowl combine the beans, mango, jalapeño, onion, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Stir in the cilantro
Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes per side.
Place the shrimp on the tortillas and top with the salsa. Serve with lime wedges.
Calories: 787kcal | Carbohydrates: 103g | Protein: 57g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 362mg | Sodium: 2762mg | Potassium: 1743mg | Fiber: 32g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 2685IU | Vitamin C: 105.2mg | Calcium: 376mg | Iron: 11.4mg