Roasted Autumn Vegetables with Sausage
Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and onions roast together with chicken sausage in this easy and healthy sheet pan dinner!
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 19 minutes
Total Time 44 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 5 cups butternut squash peeled and cubed, 1 inch dice
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion halved and thickly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces cooked chicken sausage
Preheat the oven to 425.
Combine the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, sage, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes.
Stir the vegetables. Make room in the pan and add the sausages. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes more.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1052mg | Potassium: 1109mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 19800IU | Vitamin C: 137.3mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 3.9mg