Roasted Autumn Vegetables with Sausage
Butternut Squash, Brussels Sprouts and onions roast together with chicken sausage in this easy and healthy sheet pan dinner!
Servings 4 servings
- 5 cups butternut squash peeled and cubed, 1 inch dice
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
- 1 red onion halved and thickly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces cooked chicken sausage
Preheat the oven to 425.
Combine the butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, onions, garlic, olive oil, rosemary, sage, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes.
Stir the vegetables. Make room in the pan and add the sausages. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes more.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1052mg | Potassium: 1109mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 19800IU | Vitamin C: 137.3mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 3.9mg