Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Total Time 8 hours 5 minutes
- Chicken Thighs - boneless and skinless. Can use breasts.
- Canned Tomatoes - don't drain.
- Jalapeño Pepper - recipe calls for one, you can adjust depending on how spicy you want it.
- Brown Rice - can use white rice.
- Corn - Frozen is fine, thaw first.
- Toppings: sour cream, shredded cheese, avocados, cilantro, more peppers, salsa - whatever you want!
When you add the rice, check to see that there is still some liquid to cook the rice. If it looks too dry, you can add a little more chicken broth.