This classic gin cocktail contains only four ingredients and is refreshing and delicious!
- 2 ounces gin Old Tom or your favorite gin
- 1 ounce lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 4 ounces carbonated water
Fill a cocktail shaker and a tall glass with ice.
Add gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup to cocktail shaker.
Shake for about 10 seconds and strain into ice filled tall glass.
Top with carbonated water and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- Gin - to make a classic Tom Collins you should use an Old Tom Gin, which is sweeter style that originated before a London Dry. We are using a Plymouth Gin, which has more citrus notes.
- Lemon Juice - fresh squeezed - do not use bottled.
- Simple syrup - a ratio of half sugar and half water that has been heated until the sugar dissolves. Can be stored in the fridge for about a month.
- Carbonated Water - we use carbonated water that we make in our Soda Stream.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Sodium: 32mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin C: 11mg | Iron: 0.5mg