A pitcher of these fruity gin cocktails will make your party the one to go to! Refreshing, delicious, easy and just look at that color!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 3/4 ounce fresh mint about 5-6 sprigs
- 1 cucumber sliced thin
- 12 ounces blackberries
- 3/4 cup lime juice fresh squeezed from about 3 limes
- 8 teaspoons turbinado sugar or white sugar
- 1 cup gin
- 1 cup club soda or sparkling water
- extra blackberries, mint and cucumber for garnish if desired
Place mint, cucumber slices, blackberries, lime juice and sugar into a pitcher. Use a wooden spoon or a muddler to gently release the flavors.
Stir in the gin and the club soda.
Garnish if desired.
Use fresh squeezed limes, not bottled.
Turbinado sugar is less processed than white sugar. It will give a fuller more rounder flavor, however you can substitute white sugar.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 129mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 195IU | Vitamin C: 14.2mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.4mg