Chicken, Cucumbers and Sweet Peppers Salad
Chicken, Cucumbers and Sweet Peppers Salad is quick and healthy made with rotisserie chicken and fresh vegetables.
Servings 2 Servings
- chicken breasts from a rotisserie chicken shredded
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of thinly sliced sweet peppers
- 4 tablespoons toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Divide the mixed greens between two salad bowls.
Arrange the chicken, sweet peppers and cucumbers on the top of the salad greens. Sprinkle the pecans over the salads.
In a small jar combine lemon juice and olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt and a generous grinding of black pepper. Shake to combine and drizzle over the top of the salad - you may have some left over depending on how dressed you like your salad.
Garnish with the chopped chives.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 487mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1805IU | Vitamin C: 59.2mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1.4mg