Roasted Vegetable Salad with Caper Vinaigrette
Beets, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, pears, goat cheese and spinach make this Roasted Vegetable Salad with Caper Vinaigrette good for you and delicious!
Servings 3 servings
- 4 red beets peeled and quartered
- 4 golden beets peeled and quartered
- 18 Brussel sprouts cut in half
- 1 large firm pear cut into wedges
- 2 potatoes diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- a pinch of red chili flakes
Preheat oven to 375.
Place the beets, Brussel sprouts, pears, and potatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake until cooked through about 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of your vegetables).
In a small bowl mix together the vinaigrette ingredients.
Put the roasted vegetables, spinach and cheese in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing. Toss gently to combine. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 570mg | Potassium: 1755mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1520IU | Vitamin C: 123.8mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 9.2mg