Lemon Salmon with Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
This Lemon Salmon with Spicy Roasted Cauliflower is an easy one sheet pan dinner!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 to 4 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons anchovy oil (from can of anchovies) or olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cored and cut into large florets
- 4 6 ounce skinless salmon fillets
- 4 thin lemon slices halved, plus 4 wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 450. Place the garlic, anchovies, and red pepper flakes into a small pile and coarsely chop it. Sprinkle generously with salt and using the flat of your knife, smoosh it into a paste. Alternatively you can just put it all of those ingredients in a mortar and pestle and grind them to a paste.
Place the paste in a large bowl along with the olive and anchovy oil and the cauliflower. Toss to combine. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
Season the salmon with salt and pepper and top with a lemon slice. Remove the cauliflower from the oven and place the salmon filets on the baking sheet. Return to oven and roast for about 10 more minutes.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 590mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 127.5mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1.4mg