Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes
These Roasted Parmesan Tomatoes make the easiest and tastiest summer side dish!
- 4 tomatoes halved horizontally
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 450 F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place the tomatoes on the bkaing sheet. In a small bowl mix togther the Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt and pepper. Top each tomato with the Parmesan mixture and drizzle with oil.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Calories: 35kcal | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 145mg