Zucchini, Corn, and Bean Salad
This Zucchini, Corn and Bean Salad makes the perfect summer side dish! With no mayo, it's great for picnics and potlucks.
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh
- 2 serrano chilies stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 15 oz white kidney beans can, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz red kidney beans can, rinsed and drained
- 3 zucchini diced
- 2 ears corn kernels cut from the cob
Can substitute yellow squash for the zucchini.
Leave the seeds in the peppers if you want a little more heat.
Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 385IU | Vitamin C: 42.7mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 4.2mg