Harissa Beef Skewers with Tahini Slaw
Harissa Beef Skewers with Tahini Slaw - easy weeknight grilling!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek style yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 head cabbage shredded
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup dill sprigs chopped
- 1/3 cup sultanas
- 1/3 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1 tablespoon Harissa paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 3/4 pound beef rump trimmed and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- lemon wedges
Place the yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, and salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir to combine. Add the cabbage, onions, dill, sultanas, and pine nuts and toss to combine. Set aside.
Preheat a grill pan or a grill to medium high heat. Combine the harissa paste and oil in a small bowl. Thread the meat onto skewers and brush with the paste oil mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Serve with the slaw.
Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 62g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 1001mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Vitamin C: 60.4mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 7.4mg