Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pears Salad
Fresh fall flavors in this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pears Salad
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved
- 2 cups pears diced
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon vinaigrette dressing of your choice
Preheat oven to 425. Toss Brussels sprouts and pears with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a lightly greased baking sheet (or use parchment paper). Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven. In a large bowl combine romaine lettuce with Brussels sprouts, cranberries and vinaigrette. Toss and serve.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 368mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 4445IU | Vitamin C: 42.3mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.2mg