Shrimp and Noodle Salad with Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
The dressing for this Shrimp and Noodle Salad is amazing, you'll want to use it on everything, not just this easy under 30 minutes salad!
Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger peeled, grated
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 ounces dried rice noodles
- 4 cups napa cabbage thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound large shrimp cooked
- 1 cup snow peas trimmed and cut diagonally in half
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons green onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped, fresh
Cook the noodles per package directions. If you are using uncooked shrimp, you can add it to the pot during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
While the noodles are cooking, combine the dressing ingredients in a lidded mason jar and shake to emulsify.
Place the noodles, shrimp, napa cabbage, snow peas and bean sprouts in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over and toss to combine. Serve with thinly sliced green onions and cilantro if desired.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 214mg | Sodium: 981mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 33.4mg | Calcium: 155mg | Iron: 3.4mg