Chicken Waldorf Salad
With some rotisserie chicken this Chicken Waldorf Salad can be on the table in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast diced
- 1 cup seedless grapes halved
- 1/2 cup walnuts toasted or candied
- 1 stalk celery diced
- 1 apple diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- lettuce leaves for serving
Place diced chicken, halved grapes, diced celery, and diced apple in a large bowl.
In a dry skillet toast walnuts over medium-hight heat until fragrant. Remove from heat.
In a small bowl combine mayo, yogurt and lemon juice and whisk to combine.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Place a lettuce leaf on each plate (optional, but it looks nice.) Mound chicken salad on top. Sprinkle walnuts over.
- No need to peel the apples.
- Toast walnuts for extra flavor or use these Candied Walnuts.
- Can use all yogurt, all mayo or a combination of both.
Calories: 851kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 48g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 366mg | Potassium: 1007mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 3.4mg