Books Read in 2018
I’ve decided to do thinks a little differently this year. Instead of keeping a long running column of my books read in my sidebar, I am moving them to this page. I will update this page through the year and then will repost it at the end of the year. Anytime through the year, you can just find them page under the Books menu item. Links are affiliate links.
Also, differently, I will keep a sort of running favorites. That’s going to be so much easier than at the end of the year when I try to remember which ones I loved!
Favorites so far: Sing, Unburied, Sing. Days Without End.
- The Girls in the Picture by Melanie Benjamin (4/5)
- Sing, Unburied, Sing by Jesmyn Ward (5/5)
- Autumn by Ali Smith (3.5/5)
- Everything Here is Beautiful by Mira T. Lee (4/5)
- By the Book by Julia Sonneborn (4.5/5)
- Days Without End by Sebastian Barry (5/5)
- Where the Wild Cherries Grow by Laura Madeleine (4/5)
- Soulful Simplicity by Courtney Carver (4/5)