This Vanilla Raspberry Martini is a fun, fruity cocktail! Bursting with raspberries and a subtle hint of vanilla with a bit of citrus! This vodka cocktail is sure to please! It’s pretty color makes it perfect anytime, but it’s especially nice for Easter or Mother’s Day!
Fun Fruity Cocktails
I don’t know what it is about fruit, but it makes me want to use it in some combination with alcohol. I’m sure those of you that bake, have a different response … visions of strawberry cupcakes or a lemon blueberry loaf.
For me it’s fruity cocktails all the way. I look at a carton of blueberries and boom, you have a Blueberry Elderflower Martini.
You know how they say you should set goals in life? Well, my goal is to create a fun fruity cocktail once a week. Oh, and exercise, and eat right, and blah, blah, blah…. let’s focus on the cocktail goal, shall we?
Ingredients in This Raspberry Cocktail
With only 4 ingredients, this easy cocktail is one that you’re going to love!
- Vanilla Vodka – there are all kinds of vanilla vodkas out there. I suggest you try a few and see which one you like best. If you don’t have vanilla vodka, just use regular vodka and about a 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Raspberries – organic if possible.
- Lime Juice – fresh squeezed. A citrus press works great.
- Chambord – this is a raspberry liqueur. If you don’t have this, your cocktail will still be great, but this adds a depth of flavor.
How to Make a Raspberry Martini
Step 1 – Gather your ingredients.
Step 2 – Chill your martini glasses by filling them with ice. Alternatively, you can put them in the freezer, if you have room!
Step 3 – Add the vanilla vodka and the raspberries to a cocktail shaker. Muddle until the raspberries are broken down.
Step 4 – add lime juice, Chambord and ice cubes to cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 to 20 seconds.
Step 5 – dump the ice from the glasses and use a fine mesh strainer (if you don’t want raspberry bits) into your cocktail glass.
Vanilla Raspberry Martini
We really loved this easy martini! It was fun and fruity. Not too sweet. The hint of citrus was lovely. It’s pretty color would make it perfect for an Easter Cocktail or a Mother’s Day Cocktail. It’s so lovely and delicious though, don’t just save it for a special occasion. Especially since it is so easy to make!
Vanilla Raspberry Martini
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 raspberries
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- Fill cocktail glasses with ice to chill.
- Add the vodka and raspberries to a cocktail shaker and muddle until raspberries are broken down.
- Add lime juice, Chambord and ice to cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into the chilled glass (after dumping the ice out of the glass.)