These Healthy Chicken Nachos with Corn or so easy to make and so delicious! Made with cooked or rotisserie chicken, you can have these on the table in about 30 minutes! You’re going to love the jalapeño yogurt and will find some many uses for it!
Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
I don’t know about you, but I collect recipes to use rotisserie chicken like they are priceless. Which they are!
Even if you don’t buy a rotisserie chicken and you roast your own (good for you!) it’s good to have some favorite recipes that use cooked chicken. A rotisserie chicken means these nachos can be on the table in about 30 minutes!
How to Make These Nachos
Choose your chicken – the first thing you need to decide when making these nachos is if you want to use rotisserie chicken or make your own chicken.
If you choose to make your own, my Instant Pot Poached Chicken Breasts is so easy and the chicken is so juicy and flavorful. If you want to make your own and you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer, don’t despair, you can make Frozen Chicken Breasts in an Instant Pot!
After you’ve got your chicken ready, the nachos come together really quickly!
Toast Lavash Bread – to help keep these nachos healthy, you use lavash bread instead of regular tortilla chips. You can use regular tortilla chips, no one will judge you, but I encourage you to give the lavash bread a try. You simple brush it with some olive oil, sprinkle with chia seeds and toast it in the oven for about 8 minutes.
Char the Corn – to give even more flavor to these nachos, the corn is quickly sauteed in a skillet, until lightly charred.
Make the Jalapeño Yogurt – use an immersion blender to blend together yogurt, pickled jalapeño peppers and salt.
Healthy Nachos – So Good!
These healthy nachos are so good and so easy! My favorite takeaway was the jalapeño yogurt! I can think of all kinds of uses for it!
More Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
If you love making easy recipes with rotisserie chicken, be sure and follow my Rotisserie Chicken Board on Pinterest!
Chicken and Corn Nachos
- 3 Lavash Breads cut into triangles
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp black chia seeds
- 2 ears corn kernels sliced off
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 4 lime wedge to serve
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place the bread on 2 large baking sheets and brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle evenly with the chia seeds and salt. Bake for 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the corn and saute for 4-5 minutes or until lightly charred.
- To make the Jalapeño yogurt, place the yogurt, pickled jalapeños and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Using an immersion or handheld blender, blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, place the chicken, corn and half the dressing. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the bread between plates and top with the chicken and corn mixture and the chives, fresh jalapeño and remaining dressing. Serve with lime wedge.