These Easy Leftover Chicken Recipes will make it so easy to put a healthy dinner on the table, thanks to a rotisserie chicken. Healthy, easy and delicious!
Healthy Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
I usually get a rotisserie chicken every week. There is just something about grocery shopping day that makes me want to not cook a complicated meal. So, I bring home a rotisserie chicken. Sometimes I just serve it heated up with a salad and sometimes I use it to make an easy leftover chicken recipe.
You'll find an assortment of healthy rotisserie chicken recipes, easy to make and most can be on the table in about 30 minutes. They are all delicious! These also work if you just happen to have some leftover chicken in the fridge!
Easy Leftover Chicken Recipes
These delicious chicken recipes will help you get dinner on the table in a snap! Any leftover chicken will do, I even pulled off the breading on some fried chicken and shredded the chicken! Check back often because I buy a rotisserie chicken almost every week and will be adding even more healthy rotisserie chicken recipes.
1. Chicken Waldorf Salad with Brown Rice - Brown rice makes this easy chicken waldorf salad a little more substantial. It also is great for meal prep - makes a great lunch to take to work.
2. Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Slaw - This is perfect for those of you looking for an easy low carb recipe!
3. Curried Chicken Salad - this healthy curried chicken salad will become a favorite at your house like it is at ours!
4. Healthy Chicken and Corn Nachos - yes, that's right - healthy nachos! I made these for my stepson when he came for a visit and he sent me a photo a few days later where he had made them at home. They are that good!
5. Chicken and Sweet Potatoes Farro Salad - with sweet potatoes and pears, this farro salad feels like fall, but you can make it year round!
6. Barbecue Chicken, Bacon and Cilantro Pizza - with Smoked Gouda - I'm not going to tell you how many times we've made this easy rotisserie chicken pizza. It is amazing!!
7. Chicken Waldorf Salad - a lovely, light chicken salad. Makes a great light lunch or dinner!
8. Tarragon Chicken Salad Veronique - Tarragon and chicken are perfect together. Toss in some grapes and you have a salad that everyone will ask for the recipe!
9. Thai Chicken Salad with Peanut Dressing - all the Thai flavors you love in a light salad. The peanut dressing can be used on so many things!
10. Chicken, Cucumbers and Sweet Peppers Salad - isn't this the prettiest salad? The best part is that it tastes as good as it looks!
11. Vietnamese Chicken Salad with Fresh Mint - this colorful salad is loaded with good for you ingredients and it's crazy delicious!
12. Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups - another low carb chicken salad that we make over and over again!